Canon EOS R6
- High Image Quality featuring a New 20 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 204800.
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 12 fps with Mechanical Shutter and up to 20 fps Electronic (Silent) Shutter.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF covering Approx. 100% Area with 1,053 AF Areas.
- Subject tracking of People and Animals using Deep Learning Technology.
- Video capture resolution: 4K UHD 2160p
base image sensor and image processor as the EOS-1D X Mark III, enabling a native ISO range of 100-102,400. With
high-speed continuous shooting of up to 12 fps with the Mechanical shutter and up to 20 fps with Electronic “silent” shutter, the EOS R6 can keep up
with just about any fast moving subject. Combined with the new Dual Pixel CMOS AF II system with approx. 100% coverage of the frame, and 1,053
Automatic AF Zones, the EOS R6 will confidently follow elusive subjects at 20fps for sharp images. Tracking subjects is easy and intuitive with the ability
to track people using Eye, Face and Head Detection AF, or when tracking the whole body, face or eye of cats, dogs, or birds with Animal Detection AF.
With the new 5-axis In-Body Image Stabilizer, up to 8-stops of shake correction is possible with both non-stabilized and optically image-stabilized lenses,
opening up many more creative opportunities for incredibly stable lower light photo or video content creation. Those looking for creative cinematic video
options will appreciate frame rates including 4K 60P and Full HD 120P with the option of internally recorded 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log or HDR-PQ recording.
And the inclusion of Dual SDXC UHS-II card slots combined with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allows for multiple transfer and automatic backup options,
making the EOS R6 ready when you are.