Reviews Anker PowerCore III 10K Wireless
- This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore is not able to charge the iPhone 13 or 12 series magnetically.
- The wireless charging feature does not work with the Apple Watch series or Samsung Watch series.
- Do not use a 5W charger to charge your phone wirelessly and recharge PowerCore simultaneously. To charge simultaneously at full speed, it’s recommended to use a charger with at least an 18W output.
- Phone cases thicker than 5 mm, magnetic attachments, metal attachments, stands, or credit cards will interfere with wireless charging.
- Place your phone on the center of the wireless pad to ensure stable charging. If your phone does not show as charging, adjust the position of your phone.
- Press the power button to activate wireless charging.
- USB-C wall charger sold separately.
- 10,000 mAh is the total nominal rated capacity of the internal battery cells.